Allstate

ALL 106.60
2.23 (2.1%)

Open: 108.54 High: 109.12 Low: 106.58

9 x 106.60 = 959.4
x $106.60 =

NYSE: ALL $32 Billion Large-Cap. S&P 500. Financials Sector. Insurance Industry. 5 Year Return 68%. 1 Year Return 3%. 2021 YTD Return 1%. 3.0% dividend yield. 112 total dividend payments. Current Ex-Date in 4 days on Wed, Mar 3. Since Earnings 4%.

ST

External Links

Charts

image
image

52WL $68.87

The 52 Week Low is $68.87 set on Mon, Mar 23, 2020.

52WH $114.89

The 52 Week High is $114.89 set on Wed, Mar 4, 2020.

ATH $125.59

The All-Time High is $125.59 set on Fri, Feb 14, 2020.

52 Week Range

$68.87
$114.89
Mar 23, 2020
Mar 4, 2020

Earnings

3.90

Earnings Per Share

16.29

Price To Earnings Ratio


Q3 Earnings for Jul, Aug & Sep

Thu, Nov 5, 2020

Since Q3 Earnings Report

ALL 15.8%


Q4 Earnings for Oct, Nov & Dec

Wed, Feb 3, 2021

Since Q4 Earnings Report

ALL 3.8%

Dividends

3.04

Dividend Yield

3.24

Dividend Rate

Wed, Mar 3, 2021

Ex-Dividend Date

Thu, Apr 1, 2021

Dividend Payment Date

Quarterly

Dividend Frequency

112

Dividend History

Profile

Allstate trades on the NYSE. ALL's market cap is 32.3 Billion.

On the basis of premium sales, Allstate is one of the largest U.S. property-casualty insurers. Personal auto represents the largest percentage of revenue, but the company offers homeowners insurance and other insurance products. Life insurance contributes about 10% of revenue. Allstate products are sold in North America primarily by about 10,000 company agencies.

Website

Related Channels

Free Channels & more...

For Starters

Account Channels

Track your portfolio and more.