54 Trending Stocks

Tue, Jan 26, 2021

Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp

IART 69.36
0.06 (0.1%)

Open: 69.30 High: 69.71 Low: 68.36

9 x 69.36 = 624.24
x $69.36 =

NASDAQ: IART $6 Billion Mid-Cap. Health Care Sector. Medical Equipment & Devices Industry. 5 Year Return 123%. 1 Year Return 28%. 2021 YTD Return 11%. Since Earnings 44%.

ST

External Links

Charts

image
image

52WL $36.19

The 52 Week Low is $36.19 set on Mon, Mar 23, 2020.

52WH $70.25

The 52 Week High is $70.25 set on Wed, Jan 20, 2021.

ATH $70.25

The All-Time High is $70.25 set on Wed, Jan 20, 2021.

52 Week Range

$36.19
$70.25
Mar 23, 2020
Jan 20, 2021

Earnings

0.38

Earnings Per Share

71.03

Price To Earnings Ratio


Q1 Earnings for Jan, Feb & Mar

Thu, May 7, 2020

Since Q1 Earnings Report

IART 34.7%


Q2 Earnings for Apr, May & Jun

Mon, Aug 10, 2020

Since Q2 Earnings Report

IART 44.2%

Dividends

0.00

Dividend Yield

0.00

Dividend Rate

--

Ex-Dividend Date

--

Dividend Payment Date

--

Dividend Frequency

0

Dividend History

Profile

Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp trades on the NASDAQ. IART's market cap is 5.8 Billion.

Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp is a New Jersey-based medical equipment company focused on developing products for regenerative therapy, extremity orthopedics, and neurosurgical applications. The firm is organized into two primary segments: Codman specialty surgical and orthopedics and tissue technologies. Codman specialty surgical generates maximum revenue from its segmental operations. Integra earns approximately 29% of sales internationally, with the remainder 71% derived from the United States.

Website

Related Channels

Free Channels & more...

For Starters

Account Channels

Track your portfolio and more.